Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday's Quote: More Conservatism

Last Sunday featured a solid quotable from someone I chose to not identify.  Recently I came across another good one during a spare moment from a classic I bought some time ago (and regrettably have yet to finish):

"Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, [C]onservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do.  My allies are the ones wearing crosses or American flags.  The people sporting shirts emblazoned with the 'F-word' are my opponents.  Also, as always, the pretty girls and cops are on my side, most of them barely able to conceal their eye-rolling."
-- Ann Coulter, from her "Put the Speakers in a Cage" column (July 26, 2004) that USA Today opted not to publish.  It is now available in the afterward of "How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)" paperback edition [p. 424-425].

No comments: