Wednesday, January 11, 2012

(Not) Real Music: Rump shakers

An up-and-coming rapper who calls himself Mr. Ghetto doesn't get down at da club to meet women. Major retail outlets are his preference, and “Wal-Mart” (Joe With Da Dreads Mixx 2011) is his hook-up tribute.

I wish this was a joke. But it’s not. The video offering below is evidently not intended to be held in the humorous/tragic context by which most of the industrialized world is bound to regard it. So kick back and enjoy this latest sign of the forthcoming apocalypse. The end is definitely near.


Source: SB Nation

3 comments:

Jenna said...

The proper words do no exist. But I did laugh, guess that makes me a bad person.

Karen said...

I almost threw up when he rapped something about Massengil. But its funny.

jet said...

This is wrong on so many levels. I feel violated just thinking about going to a Walmart.